Thursday, March 31, 2011

McKay



This kid gets left out a lot. McKay is so quiet and tends to blend in to the background. He is a great kid though, he has been a little behind other kids socially but that's only because people won't take the time to get to know him. He is the kindest, most loyal friend that I know. He would do anything for anyone anytime. I have never heard him say anything bad about anyone. It's been hard to watch him be friendless for these teenage years. He has found some friends lately and has really come out of his shell.

He has inherited his mom's love for animals and wants to be a vet someday. (or an animal hoarder).

3 comments:

  1. Animal Hoarder! Animal Hoarder! McKay reminds me of Josh - he is going through the same thing. It's comforting to know that he will be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why this is the first time I've seen this post and I don't know why it made me cry. Except that i love McKay. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's time for an update! I know you have a cute new daughter in law that you could post pictures of.

    ReplyDelete