Saturday, March 19, 2011

Luke


Kona & Kato

I wanted an excuse to post a picture of my dogs, and since kelly did I figured it was ok if I did it too. I paid too much for these dogs to be cute, but you just can't buy intelligence. Then some how I ended up with another dog about 9 months ago. He was only supposed to stay two days. He has chewed up, slobbered on, and destroyed everything I own. I threaten to get rid of these dogs almost daily. It scared me the other night when i was watching Animal Hoarders and one of the ladies said "I was put here on earth to save as many dogs as I can", it sounded like something I think I have said before. If you see me on TLC you will know that I finally crosssed the line...

3 comments:

  1. I like how you said "somehow I ended up with another dog." That is the first step in animal hoarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never be an animal hoarder, but I was watching hoarders a few weeks ago (in my messy messy bedroom that everyone saw at the blessing thanks to Max and his shenanigans) and a lady said, "One day I just got really behind and I never got caught up again." That scared me. I've been throwing stuff away ever since and my house is still messy. But thanks for helping me "catch up" when you come to visit. If you ever get out of control I will take a dog or two.

    ReplyDelete